Sunday 23 October 2011

Halloween Flowers

The kiln called and I answered and made a job lot of copper flowers. Some in orange and some turquoise.

Then I spent ages wondering what to do with them. I was blocked obsessing with the idea of using them all in one project and it just had to have rivets.

Then I remembered some black knitted copper wire I bought because I had to have it even though I had no idea what I wanted to do with it. I made the three bracelets below in quick succession then having cleared the blockage so as to speak went on to make the little flower pendants which are riveted (yippee) to the bales. So not a bad weekend all in all. Except for falling off my bike but that's another story.

2 comments:

  1. I still can't figure out what to do with knitted wire so I'm giving it a pass - but you did great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear to God if you don't get rid of the shit I have to type to get this off to you I'll.............. I hate those things!!!

    Don't you publish this!!

    :0)

    ReplyDelete